Hilltown Holistic Center LLC
Policies || Terms & Conditions
1) Hilltown Holistic Center, LLC (hereafter also referred to “The Center”) and its contractors (also referred to as practitioners/therapists) offer holistic modalities, services, therapies, events, classes, and offerings (hereafter referred to as “Services” and “Sessions”) that are intended to promote wellness, but are not a substitute for medical care and are in no way meant to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or disease.
2) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULING / NO SHOWS. Out of consideration for practitioners, and other guests of The Center, 24 hours’ notice is required in order to cancel or reschedule any appointments. Any guest who cancels / reschedules appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice may be required to leave billing information on file in order to be able to book future sessions. Any guest who cancels / reschedules appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice may be billed a fee of $25. This fee also applies to session(s) that a guest does not attend without canceling (i.e. No Shows). This policy also extends to any appointments scheduled by you (the individual booking the session) for family, friends, and/or dependents, etc. This fee goes toward helping both the center and its staff recoup a portion of income lost from the missed session, so that they may continue to offer their services to the community and support their families.
- Guests must complete a health history intake form at the time of their first visit, and should list all important health information, including but not limited to any and all allergies, illnesses, diseases, conditions, past/present major surgeries, past/present major injuries, and medications. Not providing all of important health information may lead to injury during Services. By attending sessions at The Center, guests agree that The Center and its contractors, shall not be held liable for any injury resulting from not sharing important health information either intentionally or unintentionally.
- Depending on the Services received, guests may experience tingling, hot or cold sensations, and/or muscular or fascial release, or emotional release during or in the days immediately following sessions. Guests may also experience some mild soreness in the days immediately following sessions. Guests are always free to stop any session, due to feeling uncomfortable, or for any reason. Guests are still responsible to pay the full session fee because the session time has been expressly set aside for him/her/them and it can no longer be filled by other individuals who may have been interested in attending sessions at that day and time.
- Children may not be left either unattended or with contractors and staff members of The Center while their parents or legal guardians are in session, nor should children be brought into treatment rooms where their parents / legal guardians are receiving sessions. The Center does not hold any licenses necessary to provide babysitting / childcare services for the children of individuals attending sessions at The Center. The Center and its contractors and staff may not be held responsible or liable in any way for injuries, damages, actions or causes of action, to persons or property, arising out of parents' / guardians' disregard for this policy. Adults who arrive to their sessions with children accompanying them may be asked to reschedule their appointment(s).
- Minors are welcome to receive sessions at The Center with a parent or legal guardian's written consent. The parent / legal guardian may be required to remain in the room for the entirety of the session.
- The Center and its contractors are wellness professionals and have a zero tolerance policy with regard to inappropriate (crude, rude, vulgar, aggressive and/or sexual) remarks or behavior. By attending sessions at The Center guests agree that violations of this policy will result in immediate forfeit of sessions, without refund, and that he/she/they will not be eligible for any future sessions offered at or by The Center or its contractors. Furthermore, in such instances guests are still responsible to pay the full fee for the forfeit session(s).
4) EMERGENCY CARE. By attending sessions at The Center, guests agree that staff of The Center may contact emergency services to assist him/her/them in the event that emergency care is required, and guests agree to be fully responsible for payment of any and all medical services rendered.
5) NO WARRANTIES. The Center makes no warranties, express or implied, as to services offered; nor does The Center make any warranties, express or implied, as to the property on which the services will take place, nor to any persons in attendance at the services, whether he/she/they have any health limitations that would preclude my participation in the services, or any other warranty, condition, guaranty, or representation, whether oral, written, or in electronic form, in relation to the services. Further, by attending sessions at The Center, guests do knowingly waive any right(s) that they and their family, estate, heirs, assigns now have, or may at any future period have, to file any lawsuit or claims against Hilltown Holistic Center, LLC, its Trustees, Directors, employees, contractors, and agents and release and hold them harmless from, and assume all responsibility for, all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action, to persons or property, arising out of or connected with participation in any services, including but not limited to personal injury claims, damage, or wrongful death claims arising during the services and after completion of the services, including claims based on negligence of other participants, whether passive or active.
6) MISCELLANEOUS. In the event any provision of these Policies, Terms and Conditions are found to be legally invalid or unenforceable for any reason, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and in affect. These Policies, Terms and Conditions are binding upon all guests of The Center as well as any heirs, children, personal representatives, or anyone else entitled on guests' behalf.